💶 Salary - £40000 - 60000 + OTE, uncapped
⭐️ Our Perks
❤️ Values-driven culture - we're really proud of our culture. Check out our Employee Guide for more detail!
Drive your own experience 🙌
📚 Learning and Development - £1,000 learning budget each year + unlimited learning leave to drive your own development.
🤸🏽♂️ Flexible working hours - You have the choice to work in the way that brings out the best in you whether you're an early bird or night owl.
🏢 Distributed working - £500 WFH allowance and co-working Spaces pass.
💻 Technology - Your choice of Mac or Windows via Hofy.
📮 Surprises - Letterbox gifts.
Empowering you to be your most authentic self ✨
🏖 25 Holiday Days + your local bank holidays — because we're global like that, thanks Omnipresent
🎂 1 Birthday day - unless you're the Queen and get 2! 👑
🏠 1 Life Event day - to recognise life's big moments like a wedding, graduation, moving house
🛌 2 Duvet days - to press the pause button and reset mentally, no questions asked
🙏🏼 Religious Celebrations Leave — time to celebrate what's important to you, regardless of your faith or where you are in the world
💜 Compassionate Leave — up to 5 days time off or more if you lose a loved one, regardless of who it is - whether you've miscarried or lost a pet, you don't need to tell us why
⛅ Seasonal Hours — 2 hour lunch breaks on Tues & Thurs in Winter ❄️, we finish at 2pm on Fridays in Summer ☀️
🧠 Mental Healthcare - Unlimited qualified therapy-based support through Oliva
🤕 Paid sick leave - Enhanced sick pay up to 40 days each rolling year
UK Learnerbees 🇬🇧
🤒 Income Protection - 75% of your salary covered for 3 years if you become ill long term
👩🏾⚕️ Healthcare Cash Plan - Level 5 cover with SimplyHealth, you get money back when you spend on health appointments e.g. physio, dental, optician + more
💰 Pension — Learnerbly matches 4% of your salary into your pension pot to help you save for the future
🎉 About Us
Our mission is to be the most inspiring learning platform for people and organisations around the world. We are a team of 60+ and over the last four years, we’ve built an online marketplace curated from 250+ of the best learning providers. So far, we’ve supported thousands of employees from fast growing tech scale-ups and progressive businesses like GoCardless, Curve, King and Freetrade to power their learning culture. We've only just started our journey to help unlock everyone's full potential.
Read more about us here, find out what we’re talking about on our blog or see how we empower companies to commit to a culture of learning during a shift to more remote based working!
🙌 The role
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team here at Learnerbly. Reporting to our Head of Sales & Partnerships, Ed Evans, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our amazing customers. To accomplish this you will be confident in preparing and delivering compelling presentations with the ability to then deeply understand how Learnerbly can best partner with our clients on an ongoing basis.
We are passionate about Learning and Development and our solution and are looking for people that share our beliefs. If you want to sell a solution that you can really be passionate about, then read on…
What you'll be getting up to:
- E2E Sales execution. Planning, Prospecting, Nurturing, Closing, Post Sales Support
- Lead negotiation of prices and contracts, and understand legal ramifications of contracts
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of Learnerbly’s product and service offering, pricing structure, contract management parameters, policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of targets - from top-of-funnel prospects to mature leads - and provide clear and accurate reporting of sales outcomes and activities
- Develop and grow existing account relationships by deeply understanding how Learnerbly can partner best with our clients on an ongoing basis
This role will be a great fit if you have:
- B2B SaaS sales or consulting experience in particular selling in Edtech with personal and direct responsibility for revenue targets
- A thorough knowledge of the digital ecosystem as it applies to Learnerbly’s business and its clients’ activities and needs
- Experience and ability to manage mid-market sales cycles with multiple stakeholders.
- The ability to identify client challenges, and develop creative solutions in close collaboration with clients
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Experience creating value-driven client proposals
- A self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to take responsibility for the full stack of Account Executive activities: you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on strategy, and roll up your sleeves to build something great
- Ability to speak a second European language a plus – French, German, and Spanish in particular.
🪄 Hiring Process
- Initial screening (30mins Call)
- Capabilities Interview (1 Hour)
- Task Interview (1 Hour)
- Values Interview (1 hour Video Call)
Support - If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
💛 Our Values
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture. Values are shared beliefs that guide our decision-making, culture is how we function as a group and how we live our values as individuals.
- Be your authentic self: This means finding the intersection between what you love and what you’re good at, so you can be yourself at work.
- Set the destination, own the journey: "Be the change you want to see in the world." Think big, speak up, take ownership. We believe in learning by experimenting and failing fast: use your creativity and resourcefulness to find solutions to problems you encounter.
- Invite everyone to dance: “Diversity is being invited to the party, inclusion is being asked to dance.” We look for people who share our values and contribute to our culture. Diversity alone is not enough. We believe by being diverse and inclusive we make better decisions.
- Practice heartfelt, radical candor: We know seeking radically candid feedback can be hugely powerful. We proactively seek and give feedback to reveal blindspots and accelerate growth.
Find more about how we operate at Learnerbly with a menu à la carte: explore all or specific parts of our Employee Guide, a window into how we think and work compiling internal practices, and which we use as a living knowledge base.
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
At Learnerbly, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities should be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, caring responsibilities, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Learnerbly. We strive to embed it not just into our values but throughout our entire culture.